Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Genesis

Let's get some things straight right from the beginning:

This may be public, but that doesn't mean I'm writing with the needs of an audience in mind. I have no aim to please, no delusions of creating anything that could be mistaken for 'entertaining', 'engrossing', 'informative', 'amusing', or 'well-written', for that matter. You're going to find some snippets from my simple little life, and maybe some pictures once in awhile. But no promises on the pictures. And while we're talking about intentions and promises, there aren't any concerning the frequency of updates, either. What it comes down to is this: I already know that the most interested reader of this blog is my own self. I'm letting you in on that little tidbit right from the get-go to confront the inevitable disappointment now, instead of later. It might save you some time.

Alright. Now that we've got that out of the way, carry on... and don't make me say "I told you so".

      They're not reading my blog.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment